By BabeWithBrains - 08/12/2013 19:01 - United States - Cheyenne

Today, my boyfriend bought a onesie. He sleeps in it, goes out in it and won't take it off, not even for sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 667
You deserved it 5 929

BabeWithBrains tells us more.

BabeWithBrains 7

Wow, I didn't think I would get published. Let me clear some things up:) -My boyfriend and my brother-in-law are best friends and bought onesies together. They have been wearing them all night and day. They are a bit crazy, but fun. -My boy works outside in snow, so that's why he wore it to work. -It's also below zero where I live so it's cold at night, hence the bed wearing. -The sex however... Well, there is basically a slit in the back and buttons in the front. He thought it was hilarious, but it won't be happening again. I guess it's just something that he wanted to try and I love him so I did it. Oh, and it doesn't smell.. Yet. ;)

Top comments

I guess now no one can tell you "pics or it didn't happen".

Korra_fml 23

well, as far as the smelling issue... why doesnt he get a couple more, and he can cycle through them so they can get washed.

Comments

BabeWithBrains 7

Wow, I didn't think I would get published. Let me clear some things up:) -My boyfriend and my brother-in-law are best friends and bought onesies together. They have been wearing them all night and day. They are a bit crazy, but fun. -My boy works outside in snow, so that's why he wore it to work. -It's also below zero where I live so it's cold at night, hence the bed wearing. -The sex however... Well, there is basically a slit in the back and buttons in the front. He thought it was hilarious, but it won't be happening again. I guess it's just something that he wanted to try and I love him so I did it. Oh, and it doesn't smell.. Yet. ;)

I guess now no one can tell you "pics or it didn't happen".

I'm so bored with all these, "FML... OP here! Just kidding, my l is not f'd after all. I'm already over it, and it was just a silly misunderstanding." If that is the case, just leave some mystery!

Korra_fml 23

well, as far as the smelling issue... why doesnt he get a couple more, and he can cycle through them so they can get washed.

I do think that the buttons go in the back and the slit in the front. And aren't onesies for babies?

DavidKnows 11
DavidKnows 11

Is your profile picture the onesie in question?

This the first time I've seen photo evidence in a follow up from the OP. Made my morning.

So, it's not a "onesie" it's long underwear.

skipper2009 18

Yeah that's long underwear. Suppose to be worn under clothing. I was thinking pajamas.

Thats cute c: I'd try it for my boyfriend of he really wanted to, too.

cryssycakesx3 22

there is a difference between footed pajamas and onsies. onesies are what babies wear, they snap between the legs. footed pajamas.. well are footed pajamas.

And both are comfy 114. The onsie with snap crotches are useful for some things.

sugarbear0727 19

There are a bunch of different names. Footed pajamas, onesie, long johns, long underwear. It just depends on where you live and the culture. Like soda, pop, and coke. It all refers to a carbonated beverage, the different words are from different parts of the country. Duh.

coke is a soda brand nota name for soda. well coke also can mean cocaine, but thats different

Actually in the southern US, Coke is synonymous with pop or soda. I have pairs of footed pajamas. I wear them all winter long because I am always cold. But my hubby refuses to have sex with them on because he "feels like a pedobear." but kudos on trying it once.

Korra_fml 23

lol 133 sex should be the perfect excuse to get u out of them! let ur hubby keep u warm... then when ur all done, put the footie back on ;)

Lmao those type of clothes are indeed warm.

he showers in it right? if he does atleast its clean?

Anyone else picturing Strong Mad? Good luck with that, OP.

You are living an episode of family guy

neonglostix 28

Sounds like what I've been doing. My onesie is a dinosaur. I wear it around my college campus, out to the store, to a friend's graduation, to yoga, and everywhere else. People judge me, but I judge them for wearing layers of clothes to protect themselves from the cold when I have on a perfectly simple, warm dino onesie.

Forgive my ignorance, but what's a onesie?

hunts19ketchup 23

It's pajamas that are all one piece. It usually buttons in the front and covers your feet. And sometimes has a butt flap :) Usually babies wear them

ViviMage 38

Sometimes an animal costume in the form of fleece pajamas. Kigurumis in Japan. Max in the book Where the Wild Things Are had a wolf Kigu.

Ops picture is actually a picture of the boyfriend and bro in law

Am I the only one who thought of that family guy episode?

I'd take mine off for sex, but I'm sadly single :(