By BabeWithBrains - 08/12/2013 19:01 - United States - Cheyenne

Today, my boyfriend bought a onesie. He sleeps in it, goes out in it and won't take it off, not even for sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 667
You deserved it 5 929

BabeWithBrains tells us more.

BabeWithBrains 7

Wow, I didn't think I would get published. Let me clear some things up:) -My boyfriend and my brother-in-law are best friends and bought onesies together. They have been wearing them all night and day. They are a bit crazy, but fun. -My boy works outside in snow, so that's why he wore it to work. -It's also below zero where I live so it's cold at night, hence the bed wearing. -The sex however... Well, there is basically a slit in the back and buttons in the front. He thought it was hilarious, but it won't be happening again. I guess it's just something that he wanted to try and I love him so I did it. Oh, and it doesn't smell.. Yet. ;)

Top comments

I guess now no one can tell you "pics or it didn't happen".

Korra_fml 23

well, as far as the smelling issue... why doesnt he get a couple more, and he can cycle through them so they can get washed.

Comments

catsie_fml 14
dannnngthatsux 19

He looks like a pink nightmare.

BlueFlatts 20

Ruin it while he's in the shower or at work. I really hope for OP's sake that those are still on the agenda w/o the onesie.

that flap is supposed to be for the butt. he's wearing it backwards

Hey, you don't know what kind of sex he's having!

ZY1431 24

I'm sure it's one of those things that he'll be obsessed with for a little while, and then stop using completely. Hopefully. Although you should really tell him how this makes you feel OP.

boyfriend of the year right der lol fyl indeed

DavidKnows 11

And then HE can burn anything SHE owns that displeases HIM, right? How would you feel if that happened to you?