By Anonymous - 30/10/2011 05:02 - United States

Today, my boyfriend clearly stated that I was "useless" when on my period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 499
You deserved it 8 114

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him your period is your excuse. What's his?

Comments

chels1994 11

its okay. mine says im useless when im tired because I just respond with "uh huh..." and nothing else.

skyeyez9 24

Well now you know he uses you for sex. So unless you enjoy being treated like crap, leave him.

There aren't too many guys that DON'T feel that way.

You are useless. You can't have sex and your more moody.

"clearly stated" is girl speak for "no asshole you directly implied that and you're busted". Why do I get the feeling he just made an offhand comment about being sexually frustrated during that time of the month?

That is a horribly inaccurate statement. You can still cook food and wash dishes.

I maybe wrong here but I find it a good week meany meany blow jobs

#5- umm, that's why real men don't wear "skinny jeans". Try a pair of men's jeans that fit properly and ya shouldn't have that issue. :) I don't get why any guy would wear "skinny jeans" it is NOT attractive.

decidedlyvague 11

pshh... I've ****** girls on their period. I don't see the problem.

decidedlyvague 11

If at least one person imagines the dog saying any of my comments, I'll be happy.

AllyCat23 9

That's stupid. My husband and I have sex while I'm on my period all the time. He's just dumb!!