By imscrewed - 29/07/2009 19:32 - United States

Today, my boyfriend told me he was going out tonight to celebrate his ex-but-still-friends-girlfriend's birthday at a local club and hopes I wasn't offended that I wasn't invited. I sure am offended; we have the same birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 411
You deserved it 4 131

Same thing different taste

Top comments

djb23 0

yeah are you sure he's your boyfriend?

Comments

Happy Birthday! now kick his dumb ass to the curb!

bitten09 0

if hes gonna pick his ex over you, then you need to dump his sorry ass-hes not worth it!

Weary_fml 0

Did you tell him it bothered you? If so, and he still went, dump him. If you didn't say anything then YDI. If you did, then FYL. But either way, he's not that great of a boyfriend if he was willing to leave you to party with an ex,.

Honestly, in this situation, I think it should be a given that it would bother her. She shouldn't have to say "yeah, I mind you choosing your ex over me on our birthday." It's a dick move whether or not he knows it bothers her.

cactus_fml 0

Oh shit, I would have bitched him the **** out. "Sorry honey, I can't see you on your birthday, I'm going to see my ex-girlfriend instead." Really? What a dick.

OMG that's horrible! Did you tell him it was your birthday? He honestly might've just forgotten if you only told him once months ago.. but still that's pretty awful!

NSZ 0

If you aren't going to dump his sorry ass then you need conseling. He is a prick and nobody deserves someone like him.

NSZ 0

If you aren't going to dump his sorry ass then you need conseling. He is a prick and nobody deserves someone like him.