By badboyfriend101 - 12/05/2009 15:22 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was continuously telling me how great my best friend smelled the other night and how I should wear some perfume that smelled like that. I have the same exact perfume and have been wearing it for months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 943
You deserved it 4 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pancakelover 0

Perfume can smell different on different people... Don't worry, unless he starts flirting with your friend or trying to hook up with her.

maybe he though she smelled sexy because she smelled like you.

Comments

Eresbel 0

I dunno, I have to say he's insensitive. It's one thing for a boyfriend to mention your friend's scent is sexy - it's a jerk thing to keep repeating it.

Eresbel 0

DTMFA is from Dan Savage. It means, Dump The Mutha Fuckah Already.

lol what the hell is he doing that close to her to smell it? XD

hatarou 0

people who wear the same perfume can smell different i tried out the theory on two girls i knew it works

Fragrance smells differently with everyone because of the way it works with your body's chemistry. Take your boyfriend out and have him pick out a scent. But to be honest with you, you need to leave his ass if he's gonna keep comparing you to your best friend.

C4SH 0
lisssalovely 0

You should buy a perfum thats better then the shit your bestfriend is wearing. i reccomend D&G light blue.

kellster 2

Start mixing pheromones into yours!

same thing happened to me once... but the perfume she was wearing she borrowed from me.

He should be glad he's GOT a girlfriend instead of bitching that you don't smell like somebody else. Sounds to me like he's got the hots for your friend. I'd ditch him and look for somebody who liked me just fine the way I am, myself.