By badboyfriend101 - 12/05/2009 15:22 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was continuously telling me how great my best friend smelled the other night and how I should wear some perfume that smelled like that. I have the same exact perfume and have been wearing it for months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 943
You deserved it 4 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pancakelover 0

Perfume can smell different on different people... Don't worry, unless he starts flirting with your friend or trying to hook up with her.

maybe he though she smelled sexy because she smelled like you.

Comments

kittypot 0

awww poor baby. your boyfriend is obviously attracted to your friend, but don't let it bother you unless he acts on it. men (and women, for that matter) can't help who they're attracted to, but they can damn sure control what they do about it (btw, telling people other than you that your best friend is sexy DOES count as doing something about it!!! he may have only told you because he feels like he can tell you anything.). pay attention if something feels off. if your intuition tells you something is wrong, it probably is.

kandi_shop_xoxo 0

what does DTMFA mean? Anyway, your boyfriend shouldn't be calling anyone, but you sexy, ESPECIALLY your best friend. He should have said she smells nice... or something like that. The D&G light blue IS amazing! You should get that. I wonder what your boyfriend would think if men came up to you saying you smell/are sexy?

what an asshole! get rid of him! 98% of people deserve better. leave him to the rest.

grazynaanka 0

#1 and #2 are correct. Perfume smells differently on people because of our phermones. Each of us has our own unique scent. Her phermones mixed with the perfume could be more enticing to him than you. Try changing your perfume. Betsy Johnson makes the most amazing smelling perfume ever.

does you BF have a better set than you? I've noticed that large breats smell better than small ones.

melxox 0

first of all what guy talks about his girlfriends best friend? keep an eye on him for sure, sounds like hes starting to pay a little bit too much attention on your friend

dump him. if he's not already cheating on you, he'll try.

Does she have better **** than you? Cause perfume smells better on bigger cans.

Jakegillespie 0

damn...that really sucks. :/

perfumes smell different in different people. it has to do with hormones too