By badboyfriend101 - 12/05/2009 15:22 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was continuously telling me how great my best friend smelled the other night and how I should wear some perfume that smelled like that. I have the same exact perfume and have been wearing it for months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 943
You deserved it 4 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pancakelover 0

Perfume can smell different on different people... Don't worry, unless he starts flirting with your friend or trying to hook up with her.

maybe he though she smelled sexy because she smelled like you.

Comments

umm what kind of boyfriend talks to you about your best friend being sexy? and how come he was so close to her that he was smelling her perfume?

wow u should have told him to shut the **** up and get over it he should worry about u not be smelling other pple

Tell him that you think one of his friends TASTES better than him. See how he likes that!

Cheatx 0

Maybe, just maybe you are one of those girls that spray their perfume in the air and do a retarded dance and try to catch all the drops. How about you use your perfume correctly by spraying key spots on your body like your neck, upper chest, forearms, and the back of your neck for the trailing scents.

What number one said...but he gets no points for being observant, but it sounds like he's got a wandering eye. Be careful with this one.

Next time invite me over. I can **** block anyone from a mile away. MY **** BLOCKING SKILLS ARE IMPECCABLE.

Well, obviously he doesn't just want your best friend's smell. Unless it's further south. Get a new guy, sweetie. Just like #30 said, he's not looking at just you anymore.

bahahaha 0

1) he's probably cheating 2) your friend copied your sent. think about that.

dmipotc 0

it sucks that he didnt notice it on you...but he probably subconsciously links your smell with something that turns him on and that must be a good thing, right? either that or secretly wants your best friend and is subconsciously linking her smell to something which turns him on - her.

Aw, that sucks. Perfume smells different on different people... hopefully that's all he thought was sexy about her!