By jgdgjyfg - 25/07/2011 07:21 - United Kingdom

Today, my dad taped a picture of me to the fridge with "Do not feed the she-beast" written on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 178
You deserved it 8 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just tape a picture of himto the fridge saying '**** you'

eminemchick 19

at least it wasnt "Do not feed the wild snorlax"

Comments

come on now ppl u know he was prob just messing around and having fun, I found this to be some funny shit lol

I can relate my Dads a dick too, he once sac tapped me and stole my grilled cheese. All in one dickeshly yet surprisingly agile move, for such a large man.

Smarrtt_ass17 0

Well either you ate something that was supposed to be his or really really fat..

post his picture with a note that says "Don't listen to the parental failure!"

kc1997kc 9

I'm sorry OP. Someone should explain to you dad how saying things like that can cause damage to you kids. it can cause you to become anorexic or to gain extra weight to spite him. Parents who do that are risking their kid spending years in therapy or if it's bad enough dying. Even if it was a joke that really cruel. That being said I wouldn't care. When my friend and I hang out the adults call us savages. They even made us sing the song from Pocahontas once. now it's a huge joke we all share. Try to make this something you can laugh about.

xxJessiesGirlxx 6

or maybe kids should just stop being overly sensitive and develop a sense of humor? I swear, this whole generation is full of psycho pansies. Learn to a joke. Jeez.

I agrwe with both of you. She should know how her father is by now, but he should also know that it can be hurtful.

LinTurk 4

I Would put up a few Flyers around the neighborhood with his picture that says something ridiculous like "pet molester"

your dad seems pretty cool lol. that's funny stuff right there.

Get over it. Today I did something stupid and my dad said "You're only retarded because you were born a month early. It's when the brain is suppose to develop the most". He was fricken joking. I didn't cry to fml over it geepers. If you're truly fat go try a diet.

lmfao, that's the funniest thing iv read all day.