By evomadrid24 - 17/06/2011 00:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend smelt my penis after I got back from the gym. She was making sure it didn't smell like latex. I can't even go to the gym without her thinking I'm cheating on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 110
You deserved it 10 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

She sniffed your sweaty crotch to see if you cheated? She took that chance? That's seriously psychotic. Nothing grosser than sweaty junk. Run, dude. Run before she picks up your scent! You'll never lose her once she does!

Comments

franceska 0

so what you need to do is lemme smell yo dick

You should have said: "Is useless, I didn't use a condom pyscho"

tony1234 0

did she at least give you a ******** after she smelt it?

She seems like a paranoid bitch, and smelling sweaty genitals?! Sounds as if there's something wrong with her.

Or she's just in to sweaty genitals. Who knows.

She's a nut who likes nuts, go figure. A brave woman she is to inhale sweaty speedbag.

u should break up. she obviously doesnt trust you at all. if you don't break up dont tell her to stop smelling your junk or shell think your cheating on her.

ReynshineCutting 10

Yes because there's nothing else you can do like, I don't know, work it out?

why you comin home at 5 in the morn somethings going on let me smell yo dick

stayawakee 0

Wow seriously? Your girlfriend is an over protective, self conscious, worrying bitch. She's probably cheating herself and wants you to so she can blame you for ruining the relationship. I hope you forgot to add the "ex" in front of girlfriend when posting this.

ReynshineCutting 10

Or maybe he's cheated before so she's worried he'll do it again. We don't know why she is the way she is. It doesn't make her a bitch and there's no reason to dump her over this. All you people saying "dump her" on any relationship fmls are never going to be able to stay married because you'll get divorced as soon as you have a problem.