By evomadrid24 - 17/06/2011 00:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend smelt my penis after I got back from the gym. She was making sure it didn't smell like latex. I can't even go to the gym without her thinking I'm cheating on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 110
You deserved it 10 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

She sniffed your sweaty crotch to see if you cheated? She took that chance? That's seriously psychotic. Nothing grosser than sweaty junk. Run, dude. Run before she picks up your scent! You'll never lose her once she does!

Comments

Sounds like an unfortunate smelling accident

I would talk to Miss Insecure about the issues of trust you two are having. If she's behaving that way then you may be acting suspicious or her friends are telling her you're cheating. Either you're going to want to sit down and talk to her about it, or the relationship is going to be ending and you may want to get a restraining order for her. >.>; To keep her away from you. That kinda does spell "crazy stalking ex-girlfriend."

jobsman99 0

you should stick your penis in her mouth and get a good ******** then tell her that is the only way to tell by tasting latex and that for her to be sure she needs to suck you like this about four or five times a day every day.

just dont use a condom. thats what i would do.

jobsman99 0

then there would be a different taste or smell she would be expecting, I would assume.

kittea86 0

yes but when she found out your didn't do any think I can guess she did some think else for you ;-)

kiaralove53 0

Maybe she has low self esteem? She needs to work on her trust issues.

You are probably a d bag that treats her like shit and cheats on her. My advice is grow the **** up and be a better guy. You should feel lucky to have a girlfriend who cares about you. These other people just say things on here to be funny. Like get real the kids probably **** up so bad in the past and is to selfish to realize it. Ha just like my ex.

You are probably a d bag that treats her like shit and cheats on her. Grow the **** up and be a better guy. You should feel lucky to have a girlfriend who cares. These other people just say things on here to be funny. Like get real the kids probably **** up so bad in the past and is too selfish to realize it. Ha just like my ex.

It's funny how you're just assuming that with no evidence.

MzCherry29 0

And ur still wit her becaaaaaause????