By evomadrid24 - 17/06/2011 00:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend smelt my penis after I got back from the gym. She was making sure it didn't smell like latex. I can't even go to the gym without her thinking I'm cheating on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 110
You deserved it 10 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

She sniffed your sweaty crotch to see if you cheated? She took that chance? That's seriously psychotic. Nothing grosser than sweaty junk. Run, dude. Run before she picks up your scent! You'll never lose her once she does!

Comments

apegirl907 0

gross. but maybe u shouldn't be acting so suspicious.

cpatrick820 3

...wait, what? How is going to the gym suspicious? I feel that you too may be a crazy jealous girl...

kingpaco 0

You should have smacked her across the face with it!

lindseyluvszac 4

Ah, nothing beats the stench of a sweaty dick :)

**** a cow and let her guess the smell.

Get out of that relationship now. Long term happiness never happens where one partner is so overly paranoid - its the thing you think you can live with but then eats away at you and makes you feel like an awful person and makes you resent them. Seriously, you'll be doing her a huge favour - she needs to learn, whatever her ******* issues or past traumas are (everyone has a bloody sob story. Don't get sucked in) that she can't go punishing innocent men as if they were whatever person it was that originally let her down. It isn't healthy, it isn;t cool. Get rid of her, find someone that's going to let you out of their sight and let her learn that insecurity is never, ever a reason to treat another person badly and make them, intentionally or unintenionally, hate themselves for your issues. Get rid of the girl. No good will come from staying.

why would someone vote this negatively? it's completely right.

0opsie 6

It was probably one of those girls who assume the OP did something to deserve it.

ReynshineCutting 10

So everyone should break up with someone the second their partner has an issue? Why not work on it? Why not try to help your partner through it. This whole "up and leave whenever there's a problem" attitude is one reason why the divorce rate is so outrageous. People are too selfish nowadays and only want me me me and not us us us. People need to work on things and not just up and leave because the relationship isn't rainbows and glitter 24/7.

sabrinahusic 0

255 you are absolutely right. And honestly I don't trust anything with a penis 100%.

I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and don't die

it's always the guilty ones who are concerned and pointing fingers

aloha31 6
effarve 2

you either cheated on her in the past, or you are entirely pussy whipped... id get a new bitch personally.

ksowders 0

next time shove her head in and tell her to motor boat it

you look like penny on the big bang theory. also I've never heard of motorboating a guys junk. I'm gonna get my wife to do that tonight