By badtrip - 03/03/2009 03:21 - United States

Today, my girlfriend was packing for her study abroad program. Jokingly, I got her a pack of condoms. She laughed, saying "Oh yeah, I'll definitely need some of those." Later, I showed up to take her to the airport and saw her open suitcase in the kitchen, with the condoms on top. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 297
You deserved it 33 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#8: "there must be a reason for the abroad program" Yeah, women ONLY travel and go to school to get laid. Right. I'm sure there IS a reason, but it's likely that sex is not her main goal.

marris 0

If you can't take a joke, why'd you give her the condoms in the first place. Seriously, think about a suitcase - who would put condoms on top of their clothes and not in one of the pockets for little items.

Comments

One the bright side, she won't get some weird foreign STD!

MissFae 0

Maybe she just didn't want to leave them in her room at home for her parents to snoop around.

Look, if you're going to give her a box of condoms before she goes AWAY, you're basically asking for it.

Agreed with #20. I would be paranoid anyway as well before the condom incident so I see what you're going through. Personally I suggest just talking to her about it and maybe ask her why she packed them..?

sara942 0

If she knew you were taking her to the airport, she probably put them in a very visible spot to get back at you for your joke. If she really wanted to fool around, she'd have hid them (or not used THOSE particular condoms because, really, HOW WRONG IS IT to use condoms your BF GAVE YOU as a funny joke to CHEAT on him...) Seriously, who does that?

ok for the record I sometimes take condoms on trips with my friends in case they need them even when I have no intention of sleeping around try some trust

crissycat07 0

you just gave her a ticket to **** anyone she wants LOL i mean wheres she going? if shes hott its gunna be hard to resist

CaptainDoorknob 7

I agree with #16. It's the old joke-switcher, you bought her them as a joke, she takes them (and makes sure you see them) as a joke... Or she might want to use them as water balloons, either way.

Failercoptor 0

you should say "why the hell are you bringing condoms with you" Problem, solved. kinda

oh for ****'s sake guys. the idiot asked for it when he packed her condoms "as a joke" and when she did it back, he couldn't handle her joke. ha, she's gonna get preggers when one slips off.