By ewww - 03/12/2009 05:59 - United States

Today, my husband stabbed me with his unusually long nasty toes nails in the leg while he slept. It took 3 stitches to fix it up, my husband and doctor laughed the entire time. He still refuses to cut them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 378
You deserved it 3 875

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GR3453m0nk3y 4

SLIP SOMETHING IN HIS DRINK AND THEN CUT THEM sorry about the caps, i'd fix it but im too lazy

Make him sleep on the couch. Or the porch, if you don't have a couch.

Comments

He's a dumbass. Tell him to shape up or put some socks on or he's forced to sleep in the dog house until further notice.

huh? is that a huge reason for having a ****** up life? wooo.. nails :/ !

Give him an option, sleep on the couch, or sleep in bed with cut toenails! He has no excuse to injure you like that, laugh about it, and then ignore the situation.

warrenpeace 0

That's what you get for being a Kentucky hillbilly!

Ewwww.... what if it got infected? When he's sleeping get the nail clipper and cut them and if he wakes up tell him to shut up.

icedrake523 2

Withhold sex from him until he cuts them.

Start some gross habit such as, farting or burbing loudly in publin, preferably something that he doesnt like and when he asked you to quit just say i'll quit when you cut your disgusting toe nails. First they're probably ruining his socks, second he needs to grow up and third its just disgusting.

ThreadingFate 0

You got pwned by gross toe nails. I don't know what's sadder, that fact, or the fact that you allow your signifigant other to have such poor hygeine.