By weeks - 19/08/2009 04:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom explained to me that looking up gay porn on the internet is bad. I didn't look up gay porn. The only other person who uses the laptop is my dad. I couldn't tell her the truth and had to pretend I enjoy gay fanfiction. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 395
You deserved it 5 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NGM_47 0

BLACKMAIL your dad into buying you whatever you want :D

Orchid_fml 2

hahah , that was a lose situation no matter what . =/

Comments

Hell yeah, #10! Except mine's more femslash. Quality femslash that usually is not written by guys, because men usually write femslash that is the equivalent of **** with bad acting. OP, you're a good person. Your dad is lucky to have you. Obviously if your mom knew it was him, it seems that she would have gone WAY overboard, and your dad would be done for. I respect you, OP. And I'm thinking you posted this knowing your dad goes on this website, so he knows what you did for him.

Zario777 0

Theres also a possibility that the same thing could happen like on South Park. Butters wasn't so lucky. =/

That made me wish I had a way to report people to the mods so if they hate this shit as much as I do they'll ban her :|

aquarius6 0

haha did you tell your dad? I guess he ows you.

shyguy_fml 0

That's so extremely nice of you! Kudos to you for keeping your Dad's secret, but I'd still confront him, since if he's really into men, your mom definitely has the right to know.

Not necessarily. It's entirely possible that the OP's father is bisexual. As reading gay fanfic is NOT cheating, she has just as much of a right to know this as she does if he was watching/reading het ****. Which just depends on the person, I suppose. I'm all for sharing, but she doesn't sound like a particularly tolerant person.

XRiseToFallAgain 0

Mike, shut up already. You're a 14 year old attention ***** who thinks he's gay. Really? I have no pity for you if you go around acting insecure enough to tell people you're a homosexual when you're barely a teen.

wtf? I never said I'm gay. I said I got the impression the OP's mom was homophobic.

I know many, MANY people who discovered their sexualities at age 14 or younger. You need to open your mind a bit.

AXavierB 1

Most people realize their sexualities in their early teens. I can't stand when people say someone is too young to know what their sexual orientation is. And Mike never said he was gay anyway.

You should tell her...YDI because that's loyalty to a fault