By freakedout - 11/04/2014 02:32 - United States - Louisa

Spicy
Today, my neighbor asked to come over and use my laptop. She showed up drunk, grabbed my boobs, and asked if I'd ever had a lesbian experience. We both have husbands and kids; the kids were in the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 216
You deserved it 5 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

Explain to the kids the dangers of drinking and mind ******* abilities it has, silver linings.

Comments

What do husbands matter in having a lesbian experience? And I know lesbian couples... she was drunk op don't be to harsh, especially since she's married she may not be getting the attention she wants or needs

DrownedMyFish 18

Doesn't matter if it's a lesbian experience, it's still cheating.

Husbands matter a lot. Man or woman, a sexual experience with someone other than your spouse is cheating.

DrownedMyFish 18

The fact OP brought up her husband says that it's probably not an open marriage.

You people just don't know how to live apparently, I like the drunk neighbor lady

That's not 'knowing how to live' that is someone coming round and sexually assaulting someone in front of children.

Meh boring people *yawn* must go have lesbian experience

On the bright side, the kids will be too traumatized to ever drink.

Or be so traumatized that they need to drink to calm themselves.

...i've been trying to think of an up-side to this, and haven't figured one out at all yet :D maybe she's going through a rough time, i mean...she was drunk, it might be wise to let her know that she is not welcome at your home while being drunk!

ahippienamedrae 10

Had it been me in that situation I would habe just clocked the neighbor and thrown her out. Then have a talk with the kids about the dangers of alcohol, sexual assault and that you should not hit people because it is a bad thing to do, and that it was a bad thing for me to do, but unfortunately sometimes it is necessary. And if they statt hitting people I will tan their hides. This comment is going to get down thumbed hard, I just know it.

Hitting someone in this situation is nowhere near necessary

sweetprettykitty 10

Oh I wish there was a 'like' button for this! lol! Was she hot? I love it when my hot neighbor comes over looking for lesbian experience, I make sure the wine is ready ;)

cryssycakesx3 22

Welps this just got awkward...umm please leave my house?

middlenamefrank 8

When she said she wanted to use your laptop, I don't think she was talking about your computer.