By Anonymous - 22/06/2016 02:45 - United States - Chillicothe

Today, my neighbor's 4-year-old daughter came up to me and asked if she could have my dog. When I said no, she started crying so much that her mom came out 5 minutes later and demanded that I give her daughter the dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 814
You deserved it 1 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Demand that she give you her daughter to show her how irrational she is

Wow. That is just some stand up parenting being done by your neighbour....

Comments

Scorpio1691 29

I think the little girl needs to learn what dissapointment feels like now.

Uh, you didn't give her the dog, right?

Don't worry I have you a thumbs up, some people just don't get sarcasm.

kingdomgirl94 29

Some people don't know how to use sarcasm.

devans00 14

Oh great. Another entitled brat unleashed on the world.

I don't think putting a leash on this brat would help with a parent like that.

If a leash won't help, how about a shock collar. >:)

Ah entitlement. All it breeds is more entitlement. When my kids ask me why they can't have something another kid has I tell them it's because they have to earn it. When they as why I tell them it is because I don't want them growing up to be entitled little jerks. They are 8&9 and they get it, yet so many adults fail to grasp the concept.

RedCronos 17

Often times is because they aren't adults yet either.

You don't need to be 18 to be an adult, or are an adult because you're 18.

Psh I'm 31 and I am still figuring out how to adult, but I learned a long time ago that expecting shit will get you nowhere.

Boy, and I thought telling kids they can't part my dog (he's a service animal) was bad!

A service dog came into my job yesterday and I wanted to pet him soooo bad. Big fluffy floofer. But I'm smart enough to know better and admired from afar. People are morons, in OP's case and yours.

Ironman_I_Am 7

Please don't tell me you actually gave it to her...

Aye Missouri (not saying that's how Missouri is, I'm from Missouri)

What an entitled witch and the child is just as bad. I hope you said and stood by a firm No this is my dog.