By Anonymous - 07/02/2015 02:32 - Netherlands - Amsterdam

Spicy
Today, my new boyfriend and I really wanted to have sex, but he went soft as soon as he entered me. This happens every time we try. I feel cursed by my year-long dry spell. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 865
You deserved it 4 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know that feeling, was the same with my Ex. After a few weeks of trying, he finally told me he was still a virgin and scared of his first time (even though he really wanted to, I didn't pressure him or anything). A few nights later it suddenly worked =) Might be a similar problem with your bf, just don't pressure him or think it's your fault.

Of course I do. You tie it tightly between two sticks, place it gently inside a ******, sit very still and wait patiently for five minutes, and then it releases magic tadpoles when the man pees out of it into the woman's belly. Then, nine months later, the baby comes out of the woman's belly button.

Comments

martin8337 35

Just because you can't get hard when having sex with a girl doesn't make you gay. Ever heard of being nervous or erectile dysfunction?

Because medical science says: "when a guy cannot hold an erection, he must be gay." Sarcasm

tehdarkness 21

Something psychological is happening there....

Not necessarily. Diet, exercise, smoking, etc.. All factors that cause limp dick.

tehdarkness 21

Hard until entry though. Perhaps they should try anal! ?

Am I those into one who's thinking,"Maybe this dude is gay"?

ber4fun 23

I was also thinking he might be gay.

yenze 18

I agree I think he's gay, but don't worry it won't be a hard conversation to have with him.

Okay not saying this is happening but maybe he doesnt like your...scent? Ive heard of it happening before. The boyfriend/girlfriend doesnt like doing anything sexual with the other because of the smell but are too embarrassed to mention it. either way, if you guys are comfortable enough to have sex they should be comfortable enough to tell you whats up!

that's because he's gay and hasn't figured it out yet