By ididn'tevendoanythingwrong - 10/02/2015 18:05 - United States - Tampa

Today, my roommates told me they want me to move out of our apartment. We would have never gotten the apartment without my credit score, and most of the furniture is mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 088
You deserved it 2 768

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chillandfun 12

Take all the furniture with you. If it's yours than there's nothing they can do. After that they'll regret asking you to move out.

Comments

With your credit and furniture, you will be all set to get a new place of your own. Roommates are overrated.

If your name is on the lease, they can't kick you out. Stay. Make them uncomfortable and if they have a problem, they can leave.

DrMario_ 16
19990231 29

Looks like we know why they wanted you as a roommate now

If your name is on the lease they can't throw you out. If it's not your name then disappear with everything you bought and watch them regret it.

So? Because you have a good credit score and furniture, you're a god roommate? Sounds like you're a stuck up bitch, I wouldn't wanna live with you either.

Marcella1016 31

Ahem...saying OP is a "stuck up bitch" is probably a bit much, but I was thinking that there have got to be factors we don't know about for them to ask her to leave. Sorry, OP, but having a good credit score and owning furniture doesn't automatically make you a good roommate. I suggest you talk to your roommates and find out why they want you to leave; maybe you can work out your issues.

Sorry to hear, OP. Take what's yours and leave the bums behind

Is it in your name? If so then evict them. I wouldn't want those kind of ungrateful people in my house.