By Anonymous - 18/12/2015 03:25 - Australia - Adelaide

Today, my sister shaved a chunk of my hair off while I was sleeping. I'm getting married in three days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 357
You deserved it 1 603

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd be extra alert if I were you, OP. She might be brewing herself a Polyjuice potion, and who knows what she'll on your wedding day. Try not to eat any floating cupcakes.

Would that be something borrowed or something new?

Comments

u just reminded me of Marshal in How I Met Your Mother...

I've never tried this but I've heard putting bleach in the shampoo is a nasty little trick too!

I hope your planning some hard core revenge. Put that bitch to shame.

Assuming your a guy; just shave it. Nothing wrong with a shaved head!

wigs, extensions, be they clip-in or glue-in, are possible solutions. Let your hairstylist know in advance about the situation if possible. if it's a small enough spot a few accessories can do wonders (a flower placed in just the right spot, for example) or perhaps if you are wearing a veil, just keep it on the whole night. I suppose it depends how much she shaved off and whereabouts it is. Did she shave you right down or do you have 1/2 inch or more to work with?

do the same thing to her when she gets married

Just shave the rest of it if it's really that bad! I think everyone looks good with a shaved head. :)

Your sister is a twat. Shave off her hair and then ban her from the wedding.

You could pull a Marshall Eriksen and put on a hat.