By Korisite - 30/10/2011 05:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife caught me masturbating to porn. She screamed at me and asked why I would be masturbating when I had her to have sex with. So I asked if she wanted to have sex, she said no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 254
You deserved it 24 996

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gunmania0 12

Does no one else think its sort of the wife's fault? You may try and disagree and say that the op is a bad person for watching ****, but he was just a guy that wasnt getting any from his gal.

Comments

Well at least he wasn't cheating on her! Be happy bitch.

crazydanny9870 0

My wife caught me and now won't speak to me! Can't say I blame her I suppose, but if she cared to ask I would happily tell her that I hold her in the highest regard and would never choose **** over her, however if given the brush off when in a really randy mood I reserve the right to "de-stress". I would much rather watch my wife masturbating (to **** or otherwise) to ********** to, but she won't even touch herself at all and is very insecure about sex. She represses her sexuality and it seems repression is infectious! Understanding each others needs is crucial to successful relationships, it seems I'm selfish in needed to spread the baby batter other than inside her (especially as she wants children and considers it a waste) and she is selfish in expecting me to be as repressed as her and not explore my sexuality in a safe and healthy way that doesn't risk STD's or the integrity of our monogomous relationship. Only human I suppose...far from perfect. Every relationship has it's strengths and weaknesses. We never argue about anything and have never raised a hand to each other either, but it appears for all our common qualities people will always be fundamentally different on many levels...I would be interested to know what people think...?

well she was screaming at you.. she was obviously too upset to want to have sex with you at that time.

White_Knightspc 0

"I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one?..."

Don't worry, it's a typical girl. We never know what we want :D

You speak truth sister of the sisterhood...

crazyluvbug 8

Yeah been there done that. It ******* sucks. I feel for ya.