By Korisite - 30/10/2011 05:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife caught me masturbating to porn. She screamed at me and asked why I would be masturbating when I had her to have sex with. So I asked if she wanted to have sex, she said no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 253
You deserved it 24 996

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gunmania0 12

Does no one else think its sort of the wife's fault? You may try and disagree and say that the op is a bad person for watching ****, but he was just a guy that wasnt getting any from his gal.

Comments

If I ever walked in on my boyfriend jacking off to ****, I wouldn't be instantly turned off or completely insecure or anything like that. Who the **** cares, he's a grown man, he can do what he wants. If his wife is going to completely freak out like that, she needs to know that it isn't a slight against her or anything, and even if she is up for sex all the time, sometimes ya just need some alone time!

Well duh, of course she wasn't in the mood after catching you like that...

You're an asshole. My husband prefers **** to me when I do all the things he wants. Why aren't the real things enough?!? ASSHOLE.

clementine00 1

well she probably didn't want to have sex with you after that. I wouldn't want to have sex with my boyfriend after that.

clementine00 1

I wouldn't want to have sex as your 'second' choice ask first wake off later.

"saw-REE!" ......... .............. *fap fap fap fap fap...*

Nerdy_smooth 8

Dude I do that and my girlfriend walked in she'd yell at me too then eventually she'd want to watch too

akichan15 5

it's just ****. what's her deal? :/