By Anonymous - 09/06/2013 05:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife decided to check her email, while I was still inside her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 310
You deserved it 13 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I got bad news about your sex game...

MrSarcasmic 10

she was actually writing an FML of her own

Comments

drew12089 2

Sorry but if you're still inside her and she's checking her email YOU aren't doing something right

sammyjanette 17

Wow, I just Had Sex started playing in my iTunes while I was reading this FML. She's still having sex with even though she doesn't find it particularly enjoyable. I don't see what the problem is. She's not complaining about it, and your only complaint about her performance was that she seemed bored, so it's obviously enjoyable for you. Where's the problem?

What do you mean where's the problem? I personally would be pretty concerned of my girlfriend was checking her phone while we were having sex. For me, sex isn't really enjoyable unless I know my partner is also enjoying it.

If that happened to me I would have grabbed my phone and texted her to see what the hell was the problem.

Sykes_1014 0

Finish and post a facebook status about it, possibly with pictures

avapaige1234 19

Time to rev up your performance, OP!

No, it is time for the OP's wife to stop checking her email during sex, and communicate what she likes in bed. People are responsible for their own orgasms. If the wife is dissatisfied then she needs to help fix the problem.

It would be funny if she decided to check out her JUNK mail box at that time.

Damn. Sex must really be that bad if she can stop and check her email. Lol

If you go doggystyle your laptop can rest conveniently on her back. Then you can both check your email.