By somebody - 08/06/2012 23:13 - United States - Lexington Park

Today, when I was laying in my bed, I looked on the opposite side and saw a spider the size of my palm staring at me. And if that wasn't bad, I found out it hops. I still can't find it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 366
You deserved it 2 088

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh shit! This is giving me the ******* shudders....

You opened your eyes before you counted to 20 AND you can't even find him? I wouldn't be surprised if he just left, you're the worst hide and seek player ever.

Comments

I read this as I was lying down to go to sleep, needless to say, I'm sleeping with the lamp on, **** that shit OP. I guess at least it's not one of this dinner plate sized Australian spiders.

Omg!! I just googled an Australian spider. Almost dropped my phone. *gets the chills*

That's counterproductive, besides unless the spider was poisonous, I really don't see why people are freaking out over spiders...

Flood your house! That way, the spiders will **** off and get washed out the house. I hate them more than all evil combined.

*singing* down came the rain and washed the spider out.

Why is everyone in this world ******* now? Its No fuking wonder the terrorists are gonna win. Spiders are great, they eat other bugs and pests. One that size is helping keep ur house mouse free. I let my tarantula bite me, just so I knew what it felt like, now mind u I wouldn't do it again. The worst part was pulling it off cause the fangs are kinda curved like a hook. Man up! Ur only a 100 times it's size.

yoursucklives 36

so many dumb things in this comment...

Translation: "I believe all of the propaganda on the war on terrorism, and it's completely relevant to this thread on spiders! Here's why you should man up and stop being freaked out by the spider: it's big enough to kill a small mammal without any problems and its hooked fangs allow it to get a good grip when it bites you, so you won't even be able to just shake it off! See? Why on earth would that scare anyone? Pussy."

illabye 0

I'm scared for my ******* life now... I live in MD too... It could be on it's way to my house...

I grew up in MD & have a wolf spider in my closet. That sh!t was huge, furry and it jumps & bites!

Sounds about as big as my pet tarantula and she can hide mighty well. You'll probably never find that spider....... It will find you

I saw a spider on the ceiling last week, as I was going to bed. I thought I'd leave it alone cuz I was too tired to get up & deal with it..... I woke up with a huge ass spider bite on my leg!!!! Find that ****** before it finds you!!!

One time on Halloween my mom went in the garage and saw a wolf spider bigger than that and thought we put it there to scare her. Than it started jumping....

Omg, ****. I'm so scared right now it's not even funny! Gigantic spiders should NOT be able to jump!

Yeah I agree... They already scare the crap out of us just by beig ginormous and they get to jump 20 feet...

Ugh I gotta admit I'd end up not sleeping again for months... well thank you for making me get out of bed any way; it's getting late and I'm now convinced there's a damn tarantula in my sheets

Was I the only one who use to check every sheet in my bed before I went to sleep?