By Frosty - 06/04/2009 07:13 - United States

Today, while at work at Wendy's, a lady came through the drive-thru with her kid. As I was handing them their order, her child points to me and exclaims "mommy, I thought you weren't supposed to work at places like this when you get older". FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 763
You deserved it 9 854

r_frost20 tells us more.

r_frost20 0

I posted this comment yesterday as frosty. I just thought I'd clear up a few things for the repliers. Yes, I agree the job is lame. I'm a co-manager, though, and it pays well for what it is. I made 38000 dollars last year I'm only 22. I've worked there since I was 15. Way too long. I am a college student. I attend the Savannah College of Art and Design, which is quite a prestigious art school. I'm an animation/sound design major (Dual major). My current GPA is a 3.55 I have a full scholarship since my high school academics were pretty good. I posted this because even I thought it was hilarious.

Top comments

it's somewhat true. lol. but i won't bash you because at least you have a job.

Cheers for actually doing your best to sustain yourself during your studies ^^

Comments

IMz0r 0

Haha... sensitive kid there So when you're 70 or 80 you should be the president?

Bubs_fml 0

Yeah, I work at a go-kart track and people often like to give a certain older gentleman, who often works alongside the regular teenage kids like myself, crap because "he's just some old scumbag who can't get a real job". Too bad they don't realize he's the owner until after he escorts them off the property.

youre_fucked 0

your life sucks because you work at wendys! ahahahahhahahhahahahah

krystlex3 0

When most people see a 44 year old man working the drive through, they see a lazy, uneducated person. But what I see is a person who said **** you to the compelling force over him, trying to break him down completely. :)

krystlex3 0

When most people see a 44 year old man working the drive through, they see a lazy, uneducated person. But what I see is a person who said f*** you to the compelling force over him, trying to break him down completely.

Well... the kids got a bit of a point, don't ya think?

you guys are assholes . how is it the person's fault that they may have not had the money to go to college .. or something accidental and unpreventable like that . it isn't .