By Solemnwishing - 13/07/2009 18:33 - United States

Today, while riding on the car with my family, I put on my headphones and pretended to be listening to music and when my parents talked to me, I pretended I couldn't hear them. They took this opportunity to discuss how fat I was and how I can't hold down a boyfriend. They were laughing as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 646
You deserved it 22 468

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Turtles 0

You were riding ...on your car?

FML_FYL_YDI 0

#1, it might be the girl's fault she's overweight, but her family should not talk about this fact so cruelly- and laugh at her! Especially with her in the car.

Comments

yeah i blast my music to tune my mum out aswell... but wow you must have done something seriously bad to piss them off like that

Or maybe she's actually just a fatso who can't hold down a boyfriend.

moderators, please decline "im fat QQ" FMLs

fucklifeee 0

Seriously? That's cruel. Maybe it was a joke, considering they were laughing. Maybe they just knew you could hear it, but even then it's still mean. But then again, if someone's overweight, someone's overweight. So, yeah. FYL/YDI (=

ozymandias_fml 0

Lose the weight, and start putting out, and the boyfriends will start to stay around. Why would they want to keep a stupid fattie?

kath91 0

My family don't even bother waiting til I'm not listening before saying things to each other about me.

she's so fat they have to strap her to the roof of the car with zip ties, bungee cords and duct tape...that's what she failed to add when she wrote "riding on the car"....sometimes the truth hurts, chubbs. they were about the boyfriend part though...in sure you can find a Big Mac or a t-bone that would love to go out with you :)

alex_vik 0

YDI for acting like a bitch to them. You act like that to them, they'll act like that to you.

oh, and the best part...she wrote that she can't "hold down" a boyfriend...you have to watch what you write, fatty. I'm sure with your sizeable belly and ginormous ass you can definitely hold a guy down...the trick is not asphyxiating him with your fatness...dating a guy, well that's a whole other story...

Lost_Girl4 5

My dad does that to me...only difference is he knows I can hear him and he just talks about how I have misplaced anger even though the only time I yell at him is when he seriously pisses me off...

clockworkrainbow 3

Why is it always a YDI when someone is fat? Have any of you had a thyroid problem? Have you taken antidepressants? Or antipsycotics? You're lucky if you havent. They all cause weight gain. Unless OP just likes eating a lot or not exercising, being heavy isnt her fault. Even then her parents being that cruel isnt called for. FYL, OP. My mom is the same way... But she makes sure I hear her talk about it.

ozymandias_fml 0

"I'm not fat, I'm just big boned!" -- excuses do not help you lose weight, tub-o.

clockworkrainbow 3

When you have a medical condition or medicine that cause weight gain, NOTHING HELPS YOU LOSE WEIGHT. Even once the problem is resolved its very difficult to drop the weight. Whatever, theres no convincing anybody until you're the one posting an FML saying "Ive been gaining quite a bit of weight recently so I went to the doctor, turns out I have Hypothyroidism."