By Roma-Jay - 22/07/2012 14:13 - United Kingdom - Coventry

Today, while trying to look cute and playing with my hair in front of a boy, I pulled a piece of my hair extension out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 677
You deserved it 48 407

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well if that's not cute, I don't know what is!

Playing with your hair is not cute unless you're five years old and actually shy... YDI.

Comments

maybe instead of playing with your hair you could have givin him bacon

UltimateGIRness 16

That is the best idea I've heard in a while.Bacon is always better

That's hilarious! I remember a time I was flirting with this guy and as I was backing away I fell down the concrete steps I didn't know were there!

Psycho_Babydoll 26

You deserve it entirely. Hair extentions are tacky.

blink_kid 32

Your fault for being fake?

Maybe you shouldn't wear hair extensions in the first place...

calliet145 14

It disgusts me how many people here are saying that hair extensions are "trashy" or "unnecessary." I lost all my hair due to chemotherapy, and it only started growing back a couple months ago. I look like a boy with my current hair, so I got extensions to make it longer. Are you honestly going to tell me that I look trashy because I have extensions? That's just sad that you're going to stereotype someone just because they choose to add length to their hair. If a person acts trashy and looks like it as well, then I can understand, but to simply say someone is trashy for having them is just absurd. Other people do have a problem with their hormones that does not allow their hair to grow or it does not grow very rapidly, regardless of how well they take care of it, so they might want to get extensions. Get a grip and get over yourselves before attacking people and calling them trashy for some stupid, asinine reason.

FreaksandGeeks 5

I agree, I honestly don't see how hair extentions are trashy?

The_darklord_666 6

So you're a ******? Niggers don't have hair.

Haha one of my hair extensions came out at warped tour yesterday but I just stuffed it in my bag and kept head banging