By Anonymous - 07/06/2012 17:42 - United States - Seattle

Today, while waiting for a bus, someone started smoking at the bus shelter, which is illegal in my city. I politely asked him to stop smoking, citing the city ordinance. He just cackled and said that if I'm so concerned about the state of my health, I should start by losing 90 pounds. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 630
You deserved it 39 146

Same thing different taste

Top comments

While heart disease does kill more people than lung cancer, that guy was a prick.

Comments

DaMN! Laughing my a$$ off! People these days

It really is always fat people complaining about smoking. You inhaling some of my smoke isn't going to kill you faster than the McDonald's will.

I'm not fat and I complain about smoke all the time. It smells gross and it's harder to breathe when I'm around it.

That guy is a total asshole and so is everyone saying OP deserves this. How does she deserve this? The guy was illegally smoking, and spreading the second hand smoke to innocent bystanders, contributing to future lung cancer. Just because OP isn't the size of a super model doesn't mean she deserves to be treated like shit from some ******** who rudely smokes in the presence of others. And to people saying smoking won't kill you as fast as McDonald's will, guess what? McDonald's doesn't have second-hand calories; cigarettes have second-hand smoke, which causes more cases of lung cancer than first-hand smoke. I hope OP called the cops and described the guy to them so they can arrest/fine him for smoking illegally. I can't stand smoke...stupid nasty cancer sticks, I'd like to strangle whoever invented them.

theladysman 1

good you deserve it he should have put you on your ass what are you the bus stop anti smoking police??move to the other side if you dont like itv

lol im guessing your either from: spokane, tacoma, or seattle XD

Ncbaby2012_fml 3

You should've asked him if he's such an asshole because his dick is so small.

U were outside where else should he have gone? What r they gonna ban next? Soda? Oh wait... sucks to be u.

Ugh that sucks, people do that here as well and it's the absolute worst. Especially if people nearby have lung/throat conditions. Smokers don't realise just how much they affect those around them.

Mind your own business. I'm not a smoker but I'm not about to tell someone to put one out while in an open space. Stand on the other side of the shelter wall if you don't like it. We fight for "freedom" but really we have none.