By Anonymous - 11/04/2015 22:05 - United States - Shelby

Spicy
Today, while walking down the street, a cute guy approached me. We ended up having some drinks then heading back to his place and hooked up. Afterwards, I used the bathroom, and when I came out, he was going through his wallet and asked me how much he owed me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 935
You deserved it 11 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A07 48

It could'ave been a honest mistake OP, atleast he didn't cut off a chunk of your hair and ask you to prom?

Maybe that happened because you literally just had sex with a man you just met...

Comments

an3ph 20

Hey, how was he supposed to know you weren't what you seem?

archiecaine 1

Take the money! Orgasms AND cash? Amazing!

archiecaine 1

But also all the people moral judging because, heaven forbid, you choose to act as you please can sit down. Sex is nice, and pleasure is good for you. Heaven forbid somebody hold different values to your own.

She's complaining about the consequences on FML, so clearly she realizes it's a problem, too.

Doesn't matter, had sex. :D Did you at least take the money? No, wait, don't - maybe he's an undercover cop or something and you'd get arrested for being a hooker, which you aren't!

Okay, I think the one question we all really want to know is...how much money did you get out of him?

Well OP...you did just sleep with a random guy you met on the street based on them being "cute" so what would you expect him to think?!