By lonely - 24/10/2011 14:55 - United States

Today, without telling me, my mom dropped me off at my grandmother's house, and drove off. Now I'm supposed to spend the next month with her. Guess she forgot my grandma died six weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 843
You deserved it 3 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

austin0023 0
Classlfied 4

So you have the house to yourself for a month?

Comments

iFizzgig 11
2ndSucks 15

Alzheimer's doesn't kill you..

Actually it may contribute strongly. Because it weakenss the body and makes it unable to take care of itself, lowering the natural defenses. That happened to my grandma.

iFizzgig 11

Thanks 98. And that is exactly what is happening to my great grandmother as we speak. I was merely saying that apparently it runs in the OP's family if the mother forgot them, but I wasn't being serious at all. Nonetheless, I just love killjoys don't you?

Yet you willingly got out of the car, knowing she wasn't going to be there. Just wondering, though, is your mom on drugs?

What are you complaining about? You have a whole house for yourself! Partaaaaaaay!

Lisa1993_fml 1
jaredofmo 22

That is seriously messed up. I bet your mom was off her meds. Empty spooky house for a month... If you can get in at all... Ummm... Apparently, you have a phone, call a friend to help you out?

Don't eat the cookies, they might be stale?

Get off FML and dial 911 or if you are of legal age then dial a friend.

cristalduhh 5

horrible mom. when dies do the same and feed her remains to your pit bull :)