What a pity

By Anonymous - 03/07/2024 09:00 - United States

Today, I realized I will never find love again. I broke down after I finally realized that no woman will love me like I used to be loved. I have not dated anyone for almost 10 years. I try to go on dates, to no avail. I will forever be alone and I will forever be tortured by my loneliness. FML
I agree, your life sucks 295
You deserved it 386

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Respectfully, you need therapy. Nobody is going to put up with that attitude. Self deprecation and low key desperation are real turn offs. Expand your mind. Gain self respect. Learn to accept and be comfortable with yourself, then others will be. Who knows, love may follow, too.

Focus on living your best life. Love may or may not find you, but you must love yourself.

Comments

Focus on living your best life. Love may or may not find you, but you must love yourself.

If you can get a grip and stop whining if you can't, get help

Respectfully, you need therapy. Nobody is going to put up with that attitude. Self deprecation and low key desperation are real turn offs. Expand your mind. Gain self respect. Learn to accept and be comfortable with yourself, then others will be. Who knows, love may follow, too.

If your’e not happy with yourself you’ll never be happy with anyone. Take advantage of your single time. Do things that make you happy and unique. Being in tune with yourself is attractive and will help attract the right person into your life. Don’t be overly desperate or cause drama those are huge turnoffs. Be yourself and the ones meant for you will stay in your life.

JIMMY2CHAINZ_84 1

without changing your mindset. you are doomed. try to think more positive.

reetuuw 3

when you stop trying it will come

Wadlaen 23

If it's of any consolation, I'm in very much the same situation, and have been since my fiance broke up with me about 12 and a half years ago. I feel you, and wish you the best of luck, man!