What the…?

By willywonks - 21/03/2009 05:33 - United States

Today, I went over to surprise my girlfriend of two years with flowers and dinner at her apartment. After I knocked, a handsome young man answered the door. Thinking I had the wrong apartment, I apologized, only to hear my girlfriend's voice call from the background, "Baby, who's there?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 165 281
You deserved it 8 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TEAZO 0

oh damn cheating on you the whole time. im sorry im sure u can do better.

what a bitch. hope you know how many girls wished to have a boyfriend who surprised them like that.

Comments

Wildcard 0

why the hell did he answer your door? your girlfriend is a bitch you can come surprise me with those flowers and dinner, I love surprises! I'm sorry that had to happen to you, but at least you didn't mistakenly stay in a relationship with her. You'll find someone that appreciates your romantic surprises :)

It wasn't his door, his girlfirend lived in a different apartment.

EffYourLyf 0

You date someone for 2 years and aren't confident that you know which apartment is hers?

it just makes it worse to think that his mind jumped to "wrong apartment" instead of "cheating *****" he really wasn't expecting that. poor babe.

I thought that too!!! like, after two whole years, you're not sure where she lives? no wonder there's another dude there.

Dude I'm really sorry... did you ever get a reaction from her? I'd be interested to see how that panned out

Definitely wouldn't mind a follow up either.

That's really harsh. What a bitch. But... at least you found out, and don't have to deal with her anymore, right? You can definitely do better. Someone as sweet and thoughtful as you sound will be able to find someone else easily, once you're ready.

ooooh did you go in and have a pow wow? i think that's what i would have done, to see what she had to say for herself and see what the other guy said, etc.

emlay_Darlin 0

kay, sorry, but like you thought you had the wrong apartment? have you never been to your gfs apartment in TWO years? you should have seen this one coming...

#11--It was HER apartment, not OUR apartment. Why would he knock on his own door? #14 --I am guessing he knew which door was hers, but was confused when a man answered, so his initial reaction was that he had the wrong apartment...

leave her.. she wont miss you until your gone id love to have a boyfriend, like you :)) so sweet