What the…?

By willywonks - 21/03/2009 05:33 - United States

Today, I went over to surprise my girlfriend of two years with flowers and dinner at her apartment. After I knocked, a handsome young man answered the door. Thinking I had the wrong apartment, I apologized, only to hear my girlfriend's voice call from the background, "Baby, who's there?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 165 281
You deserved it 8 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TEAZO 0

oh damn cheating on you the whole time. im sorry im sure u can do better.

what a bitch. hope you know how many girls wished to have a boyfriend who surprised them like that.

Comments

she's a ****, but a threesome was the best way out. That or bloodshed. Or both.

Dude, if she was your girlfriend of 2 years, how come you didn't know which apartment was hers? Liar.

Anonymus101 4

Well at least you know she's a ****, now you can go find yourself a better woman.

laurisshnazzy 0

Hey, if she doesn't want flowers and dinner, I'll take them. Seriously, what a bitch.

alex_smokin_okin 0

definitely one of the many many fake ones on this site

Tripodi 0

#18 and 32, you guys are ******* idiots. Its not that he didn't know which one it was, its just he saw a dude at the door and thought that it might have been the wrong apt you retards.

alex_smokin_okin 0

whoa #38, whats with all the hostitlity, this is a family website, we don't need language like that here

I don't care WHO you saw at the door. You should know her apartment well enough to not have the first thought be "oh wrong apartment." Furthermore, this is pretty cliché. "Baby, who's there?" Seriously? Is that the best you can come up with? That's pretty much right out of a movie.

squeaky_fml 0

Leave her, but let the other guy know what's up first. He probably didn't know that she was involved with anyone else either.