Who?

By Anonymous - 22/03/2009 17:14 - United States

Today, I heard my boyfriend of 3 months talking with his friend, not knowing I could hear them. "Tonight's the night," my boyfriend says. "I'm finally going to tell her I love her!" I got really excited, deciding i loved him too. Then his friend says, "Awesome! But what about Kayla?" I'm Kayla. FML
I agree, your life sucks 257 976
You deserved it 17 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meow34 0

Your boyfriend is a douche, if he loves another girl he shouldn't be with you. I'm sorry, Kayla. You should dump him :|

meetmeinhell 0

Comments

#31 The first girl I ever dumped DID go run off crying before I was able to finish explaining. Now I always explain first before I let them know it is over. The OP very well may have immediately run off. Foolish, but plausible. #2,4,6,7,... People mean different things when they say "dating." At the 3 month mark many people simply haven't decided to fully commit to somebody else that they don't know that well. Being single is usually about flirting and seeing lots of different people until you decide to start dating (e.g. exclusivity). #29 is right. If you haven't both agreed on exclusivity then even while you may be seeing each other, it isn't really dating, and you're both still single. So while the news the OP heard may have been upsetting, he isn't a douche unless he is dishonest and lies about it later. Just because you overhear something doesn't make it eavesdropping. This accusation is a bit premature here.

maybe they knew u were listening....not as sneaky as u thought

That ought to teach you not to eavesdrop...

dump the asshole, and smack him on the face.. hard but #45 has a point, even though thats not very funny and something to joke about...

Kassad_fml 0

omg.. it just weird reading many of the posts. It where more interesting reading them :P To look the bright side of this fml I really think that the way he said it was meant for you..

Stop being a sneaky bitch and confront him!

It's like the start of a dumb teen movie! Girl overhears incredibly ambiguous comment, assumes the worst, teams up with her girlfriends to get revenge, and humiliates her boyfriend, just to end up looking like a dumbass when the guy throws away the ring he had in his pocket. A lot of guys don't bother actually being good to girls behind their backs because so many girls will assume bad behavior anyway. So maybe, actually ask him about it instead of telling the world your life is ******. You should probably consider yourself lucky.

thinkpink 0

#29: So...when my boyfriend asked me to be his girlfriend and date him exclusively, as in JUST me and him, I was supposed to say "No, because we're not in love yet," instead of "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend!" Get real. aaannddd #37: It takes some people time to open up to an emotion such as love. Some people feel that special bond quicker than others. 3 months seems like a reasonable amount of time before saying "I love you," to someone. Get real.

#11 who says they weren't open and honest. Seriously no matter how open you are if you're cheating on someone you're not gonna tell them duh!!! And if she asked him what he was doing every second of the day she'd be the crazy girlfriend who doesn't trust her boyfriend. Granted he doesn't deserve to be trusted but if he hadn't done anything to make her not trust him she's not going to be the crazy girlfriend who has to know every single thing he's doing every second of the day!! No one no matter who you are deserves to be cheated on!!!

IEatCrayons 0