Wicked game

By Hellohaileyexoh - 27/08/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I went to get food. I was late so my friend ordered for me. I took a few bites and all of a sudden it got hard to breathe. I realized it was a blueberry muffin, and I'm deathly allergic to blueberries. I looked at my friend, and she was laughing, saying she wanted to see if it was true. I just got out of the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 148
You deserved it 5 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't get you said your "friend" did that. Anybody who pulls something like that and almost murders you because he believes you're a liar doesn't deserve to be called a friend.

SelecaoIX 3

You should stab her and then tell her that you heard it would kill her and you wanted to see if it was true.

Comments

iSmellNice 2

That sucks, but YDI for not looking at what you eat, or at least not noticing it was a blueberry muffin after the first bite

Wow.. you just lost an alleged friend. Good for you. think of a good payback though follow through. or get them for attempted murder since they apparently knew of your deadly allergy. I would. Seriously. I have lawyers as friends, too....

Bullshet 0

Hope she's not your friend anymore. Make her pay your medical bills. What a bitvh.

make her pay your medical bills, what a bitch

smiley123_ 0

first of all, i find it very hard to believe that you wouldn't be able to recognize that the muffin had blueberries in it, unless you are a blind person. And even if you weren't sure, wouldn't you want to play it safe anyway? Second, if this person was actually your friend, wouldn't she know the severity of your allergy? And lastly, if this is really true, I would find your "friend" and make her pay for the hospital bill. I would then make sure to never speak to her ever again because she sounds like an immature bitch.

seveer4444 2

first of all i doubt this is true, because no one in their right minds would do that to a friend. I'm deathly allergic to tree-nuts and some chemicals and my friends take the upmost care when they are around me. If this is true then i suggest that you press charges against that bitch because no "friend" would do anything like that to be funny. I know when i ate nuts and my throat started closing up that was a terrifying experience both times that it happened. No friend would put you through such an experience. And how could you not tell there were blueberries in it unless you just pulled it out the bag without looking at it.

Edenbeam 19

Sue her for all the medical expenses. She's not your friend. A real friend wouldn't do that.

xThatRandomGirlx 0

Believe it or not, there are people who would do this to friends, even family members. One instance, at my family's dinner party, my aunt brought a chocolate cake. My dad is allergic to chocolate. She said he should eat it anyway so he would get used to it. Yes, if their thinking is that screwed up, they would do it.

I agree , a real friend wouldn't put your life in the line to see if you were lying . your life sucks for having people like that as " friends " :( sorry to say .

tony8pie 0

You need to get some friends who like you!