Adding insult to injury

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me. While he was dumping me, he was holding hands with his new girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 008
You deserved it 3 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have kicked him in the balls and then ran off laughing maniacally.

Comments

That would have been the perfect time to say "okay, here's what you need to know... He likes video games before and after sex, he won't give you flowers so don't expect them and he wets the bed on warm nights, other than that you have a great guy, best of luck"

Rick_S 3

That totally sucks! Just remember that if he did it to you, he'll do it to her, too.

baygirl564 9

couldve done what I did once. when she said she wanted to see other people I was like thank god u have no idea how trapt I felt.

He's clearly built his new relationship on deceit so expect that to sink if his new gf has any sense about her.

F her life for being stuck with a douche like your ex.

What an arse, you are better off without him.

perdix 29

He obviously needed his new girlfriend's emotional support to be able to give you the bad news. While being dumped sucks, dumping someone is usually not much fun. Also, he wanted to show you how much better he could do than you, in case you would worry that he dumped you for a loser.

rebelzomm 10

Kick him in the nuts, and you can dump him while he is holding his balls.