Alas, poor little dude

By Anonymous - 12/11/2010 18:23 - United States

Today, my six year-old daughter discovered the family's pet rabbit in the basement freezer. The rabbit had died almost a year ago, and we'd stored it in the freezer, intending to bury it later. Here's to the trauma of losing the family pet. Twice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 759
You deserved it 44 679

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xThatAsianGurlx 0

At this point, you may as well get it stuffed and mounted on the wall. It will surely be a welcomed mantlepiece come Easter time.

Comments

jrl13 0

So....You FORGOT the family pet died and you left it in the freezer for a year? And I thought I had a bad memory.

Next time make ******* pate. Year in fridge. Discusting.

WTF why would you put a dead animal in your food-freezer omfg wtf

in the freezer?!!!? for rEaLs?! why? come on! that's really gross, you eat FooD outa there! and for a year? who are you people and where do you come from?

"food-freezer" You do realize, people, that bacteria stops growth in the freezer (but does not die) Most foods in the freezer SHOULD be cooked to 145+degrees to kill bacteria. >:c All this teaches me is if they got sick, they undercooked their food anyways.

it's entirely possible they have a separate freezer for game like fish, deer, turkey, etc. than they have for their regular food. it did, in fact, say that it was a basement freezer, so it was most likely not where they stored actual food, as in packaged food. either way, i'm wondering why you would put a bunny in a freezer and leave it.

Good thing she was so traumatized by finding Fluffy that she didn't notice Gramma curled up in there!

PAMMAP 0

Yeah, having a dead rabbit in your freezer for any amount of time is sick.