At least someone's happy…

By reckless182 - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I had to tell my 10 year-old son that his father and I are getting a divorce. His reply? "Yes! I call living with dad!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 672
You deserved it 13 565

Top comments

OMGlaraFAILS 0

Awe, well yeah kids can be pretty harsh.

Comments

Haha...theres like more comments on here about correct grammar than the FML. Thats not stupid at all :)

I'm a girl and would have chosen to live with my dad over my mom if I had been given the choice. F*** U.S family courts. #100 go to hell.

So much for unconditional love and all the other non-existant bullshit females believe in, let this be a lesson to anyone wanting a wretched little mongrel.

oooo thats sucks no one should hear that from there kid but hey hes only ten so dont worry about it

Having a set of divorced parents, It's actually better for everyone that my parents are divorced. I thought I wanted to live with my dad, but that changed as I got older. So, don't worry, your kid still loves you, dad's are usually the fun parent.

domo2fr3sh 0

looks like YOU wont be receiving a mother of the year award...lol.

degenerate1991 0

For all those accusing her of being a bad mother: If she was really a bad mother, her child would know better than to say that, for fear of what she would do to him.

i do feel for you but it may be for the best. One of my friends (who is 16) has divorced parents. his dad lives in washington state and his mom lives in alabama. He asked his mom if he could move up to his dad's house for the rest of highschool. she said yes. the moral of the story is Boys need a good male rolemodel in their life. Usually dad's are the ones to be that rolemodel.

.... "The moral of the story"? Are you serious? And sweetie, it's role model. Two words.