Big dong

By Anonymous - 03/12/2015 14:02

Spicy
Today, I accidentally walked in on my dad as he was getting changed. Now I know genetics can be a real bitch. With such a massive difference in size, I have to question whether I'm even biologically related to this old three-legged git. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 076
You deserved it 3 636

Same thing different taste

Top comments

smilevue 23
dman798 18

Be confident in yourself and how you are

Comments

Speaking as a woman and from experience, it's also about which positions are more pleasurable too.

Some are growers some are showers. Besides, size doesnt matter its how you work it that does. And this is coming from a chick.

size doesnt just come from your father, remember your mothers side of the family has genetics too

truckers_wife 23

unless you walked in on him when he had a boner, there's a chance he's not bigger than you are. the size of a penis when it is soft doesn't determine the size of it when it's hard. someone with a small penis can have a huge boner, and someone with a large penis might not grow much when it gets hard.

PANDORUM89 21

it's actually proven that guys with larger Johnson's get less cookies because most girls are not willing to chance it or it won't fit without hurting. Unless you would prefer a life with less sex and more BJs then you don't want a larger Richard.

I'm gonna get hate for this and I don't mean it I'm sure you're fine op but Soooo his was huge?

Nah, it was tiny So tiny, in fact, that an FML spawned and made a 15 year old girl inquire of the tiny penis

JohnnyWake0 13

I have to comment that I don't have a comment for that one

did you know the more you play with it or the more sex you have it has a bigger chance to grow. also if you don't wear boxers and let it breath sometimes then it can grow to the side or not very much at all..

It's a muscle so yes, using it more will make it a bit bigger. It's not going to go from 3 or 4 to 7 or 8 inches though.

because that's the umbrella they put all the sex stories under. they renamed it "intimacy" when the site bowdlerized itself once it became more popular and they made other larger changes, like changing the votes from "your life is ******" and "you totally deserved it" to "I agree your life sucks" and "you deserved it."