Caught in 404pp

By danggit3290 - 03/05/2009 17:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was masturbating in the dark with the door open. I thought I saw a figure outside my door, because I didn't have my glasses on. After intensely staring at the dark figure for about a minute, thinking it was my imagination, my stepdad said, "You know, I'm looking RIGHT at you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 030
You deserved it 89 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for not closing the door. On the other hand, FYL for having a stepdad who would stare at you while you're masturbating instead of, I dunno, walking away.

Comments

zymn 6

hmm... Well it seems last night you caught me spankin it No use denyin it I was really crankin it Well Dry your eyes don't be so sad If you could just forgive me and talk to me, dad talk to me dad *ahem*

coolbeanz90 0

lmao! what a terrible habit!! #60 lol!!!

I knew YDI after reading the first sentence.

pyro261 0

OMG #80 clusterfuck You just killed me..... The whole stepfather watching you ********** is kinda creepy, but what do you think he was thinking, 1)(is he really bigger than me?) 2)(would he mind if i join him) 3)(he was filling out a suggestion sheet) 4)(he was rating you performance) 5)(he wanted to challenge you to a duel) 6)(he was secretly aroused) 7)(he wanted some pointers) 8)(he fell in love!) 9)(he was deciding between you or your mother) 10)(WOW!)

pyro261 0

59, why where you still standing there? Let the boy jerk off... You know you used to do it when you where younger.

ozac 0

you're retarded. definitely not FYL. you deserved it for being so idiotic.

pyro261 0

this is for all those parents who catch their kids masturbating.. please leave you kids alone, it is natural and it is better then them doing drugs and or any other shyt they could be doing, don't forget you did it at lease once before.

oh wow this is sad and weird. You should close the door and lock it.

doof_fisch 2

Did he call you a little squirt?

pyro261 0

wait, btw if you don't mind, how old are you?