Charming

By Anonymous - 18/05/2009 16:46 - Egypt

Spicy
Today, the man I was going on a dinner date with bought me an expensive necklace. We got to the table he had reserved when his friend came and sat with us. Somehow, the subject of getting it on came up. My date then said, "Expensive jewelry - one way ticket to her pants." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 032
You deserved it 6 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

poolshark 0

Now would be a good time to tell him about your recent vow of celibacy...

Hm...I'd have said I was going to the bathroom, and then leave. You get to leave him behind and keep the necklace - score!

Comments

YouGotJizzed 0

This guy clearly has read Dating 101 inside and out.

they way i see it... he gets sex... you get sex, jewelry, and free dinner... who wins?

What your date said is truth. He just doesn't have any tact, but neither does a woman who accepts expensive jewelry from a guy she hardly knows.

fmyTINA 0

I put "you deserved that one" because you made the decision to go out with the man. But personally, that trick would probably work on me just because I would feel like I owe him something after he bought me that. He was probably joking, dont worry about it.

... He's not supposed to say that in front of you if that's what he really wants. D:

twindaddy 0

Did you get up and leave right then?

If you accept expensive jewelry from a date, there's an implicit agreement that you are going to have lots of sex with him. If you didn't want to **** him, you should have declined the necklace. He just made a breach of etiquette by saying out loud that you are a *****.

its a true fact, and if you're not married to him and havent been dating for a long time, its undenyable. i personally never accepted gifts from men i didn't plan on having sex with its the same way as an expencive dinner if they have to shell out more than 50 bucks on a date, its expected that you put out sorry *shrug*

jadedspades 0

I agree with sovereign, and I'm a woman. Maybe he needs to exercise a bit of control over what comes out of his mouth, especially if you don't know him or the friend very well, but it sounds to me like someone needs to develop a sense of humor.