Chips

By Anonymous - 13/06/2009 04:09 - United States

Today, I was smoking in my car and flicked the butt… into the face of a cop on a motorcycle going the other way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 005
You deserved it 78 212

Same thing different taste

Comments

jollyjam1 2

I hope the cop slapped the crap out of you.

runwest07 0

Someone posted a story very similar to this a while ago, so I'm a bit wary on the validity of this FML. I think the previous one, though, was someone who got pulled over, flicked out his cigarette butt, and accidently hit the cop while he was walking up to the car.

ydi 100% you shouldn't smoke in the car and you're littering. once my dad and i got pulled over for a minute because one of the cars in front of us chucked a cigarette butt out their window and it landed on a cop car's windshield and they thought it was us.

Ignoring the smoking, it's your right to kill yourself if you want. YDI, however for the dangerous littering. As a cyclist (human powered, not motor) I've been way to close to lit buts. I haven't been burned yet, but it wouldn't take much. It's still littering, it's still illegal, and this is basically saying (on a more minor scale, admittedly) "Today, I was robbing a bank and there was this cop RIGHT THERE."

Gillypants 3

dude, **** all that "you shouldn't smoke" whiny pussy bullshit. It's his life, and his lungs. Get over it. THAT'S HILARIOUS! But what I wanna know is... how the HELL did you manage that? I smoke, and I smoke in my car allll the time.... and that shit only ever flies behind my car. NEVER to the other side of the road. WTF?

flex_able 0

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....YDI

fewafe_fnea 0

#24, where ever the OP is from it could be illegal to smoke with the windows up... for example you can get a ticket in illinois if a cop sees you smoking in a car without the window at least cracked a little.

Thanks for littering, jackass. Do whatever you want to your health, but please don't litter, especially something that could possibly start a fire.

YDI for smoking and littering. #40 I agree with you. Don't be dumb.