Code of silence

By nean83 - 12/01/2013 05:11 - United States - Inglewood

Spicy
Today, my dad was helping me move my stuff out. I'd asked my boyfriend to deal with my sex toys and lingerie, but still my dad showed up later at my new place, handed me a box full of them all, and simply said, "I don't want to know." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 496
You deserved it 39 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a good Dad right there... He knew it was your business and he left it that way.. I'm sure he will be trying to forget about it anyway...

conqueror57 11

ALWAYS handle the important things yourself.

Comments

You're clearly not from the south. Lol your dad would've brought that box to you and a gun to that boyfriend.

minniemutt 12

That wouldn't just happen in the south.

From the story I take that these were no vanilla toys, I imagine whips and the like. In that case I feel sorry for both you and your dad. That's private and he shouldn't know about it and you shouldn't have to deal with him knowing about it. However if these were simply ****** or whatever he shouldn't feel bad and neither should you. It's like if my mom found out I watch bondage **** (which I actually don't) that would be a little embarrassing, but she have to go from the starting point of vanilla **** which is to be expected from anyone over the age of 12, or even 10.

onorexveritas 23

why didn't you just deal with them yourself?

At least he didn't freak out. He probably found the idea at least somewhat difficult to cope with and that was the best response he could muster. FWIW, I had a similar thing happen with my mom when I was about 30 or so. She picked up my key ring, said, "What's this the key to?", and, without thinking, I replied, "It's a handcuff key." She said, "Why do you have a-- Never mind, I don't want to know," and put the key ring back down.

That's more of an FML for your dad and not you! Those are things you just don't leave behind, first trip material in your own car! Depending how old op is, at least your dad was cool about it!

"Today, I found a bunch of naughty and disturbing sex toys when I was helping my daughter move her stuff out. FML"

I want to know why you have so many. If your bf grabbed them and there was still a whole box left for your dad to find. To each his own just saying. Also I would have gone ahead and made sure to double check just incase. Sorry your dad had to see that though.

then000bster 16

She forgot to mention in the fml that she was 17 moving out of her parents house to go to college.

So your a guy who like ******.......ew