Confusing

By Anonymous - 06/11/2013 17:29 - United States - Davenport

Today, the guy I really like asked me if I'd like to go to a hockey game this weekend. I said I'd love to go, so he said, "Then you'd best get a ticket soon before they sell out." I still don't know if I have a date or not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 939
You deserved it 4 464

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd say not. And if you do he doesn't sound like a very nice guy to be on one with.

Comments

Get a ticket! That depends on if you have a date...if you get one you have a date if you don't get a ticket then you don't...

DasHaas 9

Assume less. Communicate more. It's not rocket science, just ask him what the deal is.

He didn't ask if you wanted to go with him, he just asked if you wanted to go, and then made a smart@ss comment. I doubt you have a date.

Probaly he wanted you to ask if he got one.... He would say yes, and you could ask him if he would like if you go with him...

Definitely not a date. And if you both aren't bit less that 14-13, you should forget about him. He's not interested.

Goblin182 26

1. No you don't have a date 2. The guy is a jerk 3. Please tell me you are in middle school

Reihna_fml 14

It's definitely NOT a date, and you deserve to go on a date with someone who is not a total jerk, so please start looking for someone else to like!

His wording is vague and there's the possibility that it could go either way but, I'd err on the side of caution and chalk this up to plain ol'douchebaggery and not even bother. But, if you really do like him, it's not going to kill you to ask for clarification.

No you don't. But he probably is well aware of your crush. Walk away. He's not a nice guy.