Creepy

By bubba - 17/10/2011 10:02 - China

Today, my boyfriend of 3 years felt comfortable enough with me to disclose that he had previously spent 4 years in a mental institute because he tried to kill his mother. He also told me we will be together forever. I'm scared. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 457
You deserved it 5 386

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry, if he wants to be together forever he's probably not planning on killing you any time soon

I cant wait to see his reaction when you guys break up.

Comments

he sounds loyal. I'd say he's a keeper. If you marry him its death till you part right?

People change in places like that. I know so men who went in to jail for assault and almost murder and came out completely different men. Institutes are horrible places and he won't be lookin to go back in. Your safe.

In 3 years, there's a good chance she has been.. Several times :P

Today's episode of Maury: "I'm dating a psychiatric ward patient!"

"Baby, I love you. We'll be together forever." "Oh Darling, that's wonderful." "And by forever I mean in this life and the next life as well." "Ummmm, would,....would you repeat that?" "Forever, as in eternity, F-O-R-E-V-E-R. We'll never be apart." "Oh, umm, I, ahhhh, gee, is it suddenly warm in here? I have to go to the bathroom.." "I'll go with you my Love and wait right outside the door." "I might be a little bit, my stomach suddenly hurts." "Take your time Dear, I'll just talk to the voices in my head, they're my friends." RUN LIKE HELL LADY, CHANGE YOUR NAME, GET SURGERY, GET AWAY!

leprechaun23 15

He was honest and u haven't noticed it before so op shouldn't worry too much

wazdog 4

Boyfriend's implied message: if you leave me, I will kill you.

tweetypie 18

Maybe he's waiting until you guys are together for 4 years before he does anything. Seems like 4 is his lucky number.