Creepy

By bubba - 17/10/2011 10:02 - China

Today, my boyfriend of 3 years felt comfortable enough with me to disclose that he had previously spent 4 years in a mental institute because he tried to kill his mother. He also told me we will be together forever. I'm scared. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 457
You deserved it 5 386

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry, if he wants to be together forever he's probably not planning on killing you any time soon

I cant wait to see his reaction when you guys break up.

Comments

niswisk 3

That just means be aware. If yall lasted 3 yrs and u didnt notice anything wrong then it should be fine. And if the relationship got further to like marrige. And he told you that afterwards you would probly be mad. Better to get evwryrhing on the table now. Then later.

Marcella1016 31

29 - His mom probably wasn't scared of him before he tried to kill her either. And if he would attempt to kill his own MOTHER, imagine what he would do to someone who isn't even his own blood. And to everyone saying "They've been together 3 years"...yeah he was probably with his mother for quite a long time before he tried to kill her. FHL if he really changed, but FYL OP - because there's no way to know if he has until it's too late....

MizzErikaHart 8

This is still scary shit. Plus by the fact that he said that they'll be together forever, that's already a sign of being obsessively dependent.

GET OUT! Hurry and run while you have a chance!

torijeanne198705 4

But being honest is what a relationship stands for

mbrooks5110 0

You need to learn to google your BFs when u start dating them.

Because medical records are easily available on Google....... You're a smart one :/

amayasoma 19

OP, last thing you want to do is show him that you are afraid. That will probably set him off if so. You shouldn't hold it against him, however. Maybe his mother was very abuse and he was trying to fight back. Who knows. But if you are scared you should end it without fear. Just be careful, OP.

i think its neither FYL or YDI because you obviously didn't know early on, but at the same time it usually takes a lot of trust for someone to say stuff like that, so even though you look down on it, you should look up on it that he's very trustworthy of you, and was expecting not to be judged. I really hope he comes on this website and reads what you posted.

Hungry_Panda 3

Well you do know how to choose a keeper!!!