Demons

By Anonymous - 15/04/2009 19:45 - United States

Today, I was visiting my grandmother's house. She keeps the thermostat on 85 and after about 30 minutes I explained to her that, "I'm going to have to leave, it's just too hot in here." She replied, "You think it's hot in here, wait until you get to hell." I laughed. She didn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 556
You deserved it 6 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow nice grandma..lol but sry thats hilarious.

tell her in detail what you do to sexy men you like.

Comments

Juno_fml 0
Cantabguy 0

#60 Absolutely, if a religious person said "all atheists are going to hell" more people would indeed get angry. This is because "you're going to hell to burn forever in the fires of damnation" is a more extreme statement than "I think you are mentally abnormal". The latter only doubts a person's intellect, whereas the former doubts a person's moral core. "You're going to hell" = "You're a bad person" "You're insane for being religious" = "You're a stupid person"

#62 This may sound stupid (probably is) but what are the Pagan religion views/beliefs.

Abirys 0

for the first time in my life, i am putting a justice to LOL and actually laughing audibly at this.

yanksfan19 0

wow #10s comment is so uneccessary...also this is just a funny old randma moment haha dont take it seriously

ChrsR 0

HAHA! Funny, seriously. But mean grandma. Maybe she's preparing for hell to?

haha it's funny how grandmas just throw stuff like that in conversation - no explanation - no hints of these thoughts before...

*ROFL* There is hardly anything funnier than an uber-religious grandma. Seriously, this holds so much potential for endless comedic possibilities! Take a look at the site FundiesSayTheDarndestThings if you are in search of inspirations and outlooks ;) #10 Dude, Pascal's Wager has been refuted like - what, 300 years ago? And don't you know that your God is actually the Devil? I mean, you didn't *really* think that serving a jealous, bloodthirsty, misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal mass-murderer would place you on the side of the good and the just, did you? You will get seriously screwed for despising the holy gift of a rational mind...