Embarrassing little secret

By FML - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boyfriend forced me to climb out through his window, because he was too embarrassed at the thought of his roommate finding out I'd spent the night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 485
You deserved it 5 679

Top comments

Comments

triipea 0

Leave a note on his roommates car. That should lead to an interesting convo between the two of them.

perdix 29

Fat girls are like mopeds -- they are fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you on one.

flockz 19

and even the seat is always padded! but both of them are a bitch to have during the winter.

perdix 29

In Texas, you are correct, but in America's Dairyland, a fat, winter girlfriend can really warm you (and she'd probably buy the beer, too, to keep your goggles in effect.)

hateevryone 14

dump him. a real man wouldn't be ashamed.

if thats the way he's going to treat you, then **** it. you deserve better than that.

I always make them sleep under the bed, just in case somebody walks in. (sarcasm & movie reference)

harbqll 0

I think the correct term would be 'fugly'.

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5
flockz 19

i believe the other correct term would be aesthetically unappealing, but fugly works just as well.

jigsawbanana 0

Repunzel, Repunzel, let down your hair!..opposite day!

Why does everyone assume the guy must be gay. Maybe, sorry to say, the girl is ugly. Sometimes a guy just needs a bootycall. Is the op sure she is actually his gf or does she just assume that because of sex?

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

Yeah I have to agree with 44 on this one.