Emergency

By Anonymous - 03/05/2009 23:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was about to lose my virginity with my girlfriend of two years, when I got an urgent phone call from my 9-year-old sister, telling me I had to come home immediately. My grandma fell off the toilet and got stuck between the bowl and the wall. I'm not making this up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 307 275
You deserved it 20 888

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's sad. I hope your grandma's alright! You're such a sweet boy for going home to help her. I'll take your virginity ;) Haha jk.

shortandloud 0

That sucks about not getting sex but I have to say that the whole getting stuck between the bowl and the wall is pretty hilarious.

Comments

Haha. You picked up the phone? Smart move if you're about to get laid. Poor Grandma.

dreadillusion 0

You are a selfish asshole. You're more concerned over personal pleasure than the health of your grandma? You should be ashamed. I hope she breaks up with you before you have sex just for this.

hinice 0

What?! #117, the OP STOPPED what he was doing so he could go help his grandma. That's not selfish at all.

AIB112 0

Wow. That sucks. Next time you've gotta ditch your girl friend to help your grandma call me ill take your place?

hahaha, wow that's pretty awkward just one of those days, eh?

I respect you waiting for two years. that takes true commitment. idk why everyone thinks its bad. I'm going to wait for our 2 year anniversary before my boyfriend and I make love. and he respects that. but being blocked when you're just about to do it...THAT is the fyl.

sex over your grandmother? wow. you're a jerk.

ladybug6 0

Hahahahahahahha, this one made my day !! Your pooor grandmother ;[

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! mm, that was God telling you to wait till marriage.