Emergency

By Anonymous - 03/05/2009 23:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was about to lose my virginity with my girlfriend of two years, when I got an urgent phone call from my 9-year-old sister, telling me I had to come home immediately. My grandma fell off the toilet and got stuck between the bowl and the wall. I'm not making this up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 307 275
You deserved it 20 888

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's sad. I hope your grandma's alright! You're such a sweet boy for going home to help her. I'll take your virginity ;) Haha jk.

shortandloud 0

That sucks about not getting sex but I have to say that the whole getting stuck between the bowl and the wall is pretty hilarious.

Comments

lmaolmaolmaolmao #10 Hope you lost it anyway though =/ lmao FYL.

lmaolmaolmaolmao #10 Hope you lost it anyway though =/ lmao FYL.

fmlfmlfml15 0

Well if your grandmother is really old, she could've gotten hurt. Family before friends, or girlfriend for that matter. If it were my grandmother, i would go there and stay until she was alirght........THEN have sex with my boyfriend. I mean it's not like it took hours to get her out, right?

Hahahahaha, omg that's hilarious. But seriously though, I hope your grandma's ok.

stunnedbytmaster 0

usually when FML's say "not making it up" they usually are!

Maybe he answered the phone because he knows his family wouldn't be okay with him having sex? My parents don't know me and my bf are sexually active and I know if we wereright about to do it and they called I'd pick up. To not get myself in trouble hahaha..it's complicated to explain. But waiting for two year is not bad at all. Good for you for picking up the phone and helping your grandma. And you'll have more chances. Don't worry:)

the best part is 'i'm not making this up'.

That's definitely a sign from God that you aren't ready to have sex. I hope you saved your grandma and she's okay.

**** that sucks. I wouldn't have answered though I can't blame you for doin it. I'd have told her to **** off, if she can't get up, oh well it's survival of the fittest.

makjon86 0

Cuz we always answer our phones right before were gonna get laid.