Happy…

By Anonymous - 01/12/2010 23:02 - United States

Today, it was my birthday. My parents got me a box of cupcakes. My brother got me a deck of cards. My aunt got me a brochure on how to quit smoking. I have diabetes, I don't play cards, and I don't smoke. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 379
You deserved it 3 554

Same thing different taste

Comments

camjgog_88 0

how odd... I got a "lamaar's girls" card, a brochure for narcotics anonymous, & a bunch of envelopes. I'm not a stripper nor an escort, I don't do drugs, & Ok... so I might have a stamp collecting problem lol.

If you're a diabetic you can still eat cupcakes you know. On the condition that your blood sugar curve is steady and you know how to handle your insulin-level:)

thank you! I hate people who say you can't eat sugar when your diabetic

how do u not play cards!!!!! u just want to complain anyone agree with me?

Well maybe if you weren't an ungrateful child, they would have given you something special. YDI, for complaining that they remembered your birthday.

that's awesome today's my birthday too!!!!

maybe it's a sign that your family doesn't love you...lol- u have diabetes but they give u cupcakes?? they want u gone!

I'm sorry, that really sucks. Don't get them anything on their birthday, lol. But anyway, happy birthday :)

And by the way, it's really ******* rude how people are saying to quit bitching. Do you even know the meaning of this goddamn website? If you don't want hear bitching, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.